- [explaining to my mom my boyfriend and my day.]
- Me: went to his moms for lunch, went to his house, then we went to the barn and saw you.
- My mom: wait didn't you mention you slept with him today?
- Me: well yeah, while we were home.
- My mom: so you spent time with his mother, ran home and had sex, then met me?
- Me: well no, we were at his house for two hours, sex was like 30 minutes.
- My mom: 30 minutes!? I'm impressed.
"I think of you a lot. I think of you and me walking along in a parking lot at night. Our shoulders rubbing against each other as we listen to our voices. We’re both damaged and beautiful. We know the order of order and the order of disorder. We’ve both been hunted and nearly destroyed by weaklings with big ideas. We know the night."
I’m probably going to go completely insane by the end of this week.
"We must have one love, one great love in our life, since it gives us an alibi for all the moments when we are filled with despair."
"I’m always soft for you, that’s the problem. You could come knocking on my door five years from now and I would open my arms wider and say ‘come here, it’s been too long, it felt like home with you.’"
I hate being reminded that it’s Friday because then I’m reminded that I’m sitting at home like a huge loser.